The McLaren MP4-12C Spider has officially landed in North America. On display in Monterey, the convertible version of the British supercar boasts a retractable hardtop that can slip from fully up to completely stowed in around 17 seconds. Even with its roof structure stowed, the MP4-12C Spider remains a formidable performance car. The sprint to 60 mph takes just 3.1 seconds, and it tops out at 207 mph. Like its fixed-roof twin, the Spider makes 616 horsepower from a 3.8-liter, twin-turbocharged
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX