McLaren has announced that it will debut the 2013 MP4-12C at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this year. Jenson Button will whip a production prototype version of the machine up Goodwood Hill on June 30. McLaren has nudged final output from 593 horsepower to 616, and revised the throttle and shift mechanisms for better response. Designers have also thrown in a few more color and interior options. Buyers may now slather their MP4-12C in Volcano Yellow, and the cabin can be trimmed in perforated lea
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!