McLaren has announced that it will debut the 2013 MP4-12C at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this year. Jenson Button will whip a production prototype version of the machine up Goodwood Hill on June 30. McLaren has nudged final output from 593 horsepower to 616, and revised the throttle and shift mechanisms for better response. Designers have also thrown in a few more color and interior options. Buyers may now slather their MP4-12C in Volcano Yellow, and the cabin can be trimmed in perforated lea
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX