Believe it or not, despite the fact that Mazda first unveiled its refreshed 2013 MX-5 Miata in July of this year, the 2012 Paris Motor Show in late September is the first time we've run across the iconic sports car in the metal. And so we wasted no time in filling our DSLRs with a full spate of images.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX