Mazda is getting into the SEMA Show spirit by teasing us with a trio of concepts based on the 2013 CX-5, all of which were hatched at the automaker's design studio in Irvine, California. Looking at the renderings, there is nothing over-the-top about any of these crossovers, but what we do see here is our long-awaited first look at a diesel-powered CX-5.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX