Maserati issued a recall notice for 135 GranTurismo coupes and convertibles in the United States for door latches that could open in the event of a crash.
2013 Maserati GranTurismo Sport: First Drive
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jun 25, 2013
Despite the fact that Maserati has yet to officially mention the next generation of its grand touring lineup, it seems like we know plenty of details about the upcoming range of Maserati coupes and convertibles. First we heard that the GranTurismo line would be growing to include three models, then we heard that new, smaller two-seater (possibly named Gran Sport) could be here by 2016 and, most recently, reports indicated that the GranTurismo's successor will feature more compact dimensions to b
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX