Our elite squad of spy photographers have managed to take a few quick photos of the 2013 Lincoln MKZ, and from the looks of things, the luxury sedan may have one very special trick up its sleeve when it hits the market: a large, retractable glass roof. Taking a close look at the vehicle's rear glass, we can clearly see a very squared-off window with visible tracks down both sides. That may indicate a mechanism capable of retracting and supporting the roof section as it moves back.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models