It certainly isn't the sexiest car to debut here at the Geneva Motor Show, but let's be honest: the Lexus RX crossover is hugely important, especially in the U.S. market. And while the 2013 model you see here isn't an all-new model, it gets a host of upgrades that will make it a fresher, more attractive offering in the luxury CUV segment.
2013 Lexus RX Leaked Images
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 2, 2012
While it's not a complete redesign, Lexus has quite a few tweaks planned for its 2013 RX range. We got an initial glimpse of the crossover's new face via a grouping of leaked brochure scans, and now, it appears that some semi-official stock shots have hit the Interwebs prior to the CUV's debut at the Geneva Motor Show next week.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX