Although other luxury makers from Germany and Japan are fearlessly diving into lower price segments in the U.S., Lexus marketing VP Brian Smith has gone on the record with Cars.com as saying, "I don't think [entry-luxury] is a focus of ours right now." The reason: even with last year's acts of God, Toyota's upscale arm still holds an enviable position with the RX, which was the second-best-selling luxury vehicle in 2011.
2013 Lexus RX brochure leak
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 23, 2012
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 13, 2012
There's no doubting the importance of the Lexus RX. It's one of the top-selling models from one of the top-selling luxury marques. At the cutting edge when introduced in the late '90s, the RX is now on its third iteration, with a fourth on the way – and this appears to be our best look at it yet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX