A leaked image shows what looks like another facelifted version of the Lexus LX 570, the luxury counterpart to the long-serving Toyota Land Cruiser.
2013 Lexus LX 570
- Michael Austin
- Apr 2, 2015
Without giving away details, Lexus executive Mark Templin says future generations of these models could be different than they are today.
- Zach Bowman
- Jan 9, 2012
Lexus has put the LX 570 under the knife for 2013. The sprawling SUV makes its debut at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show wearing a revised front fascia, complete with the company's "spindle" grille design and new LED daytime running lights – very similar to its sister SUV, the Toyota Land Cruiser. The vehicle's side-view mirrors now come equipped with integrated turning indicators for the first time, and around back, the 2013 Lexus LX 570 wears redesigned tail lamps alongside a revised rear vala
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX