Lexus is poised to whip the sheets off of the newest interpretation of its LS line in San Francisco next week, but a Chinese website is claiming to have an early peek at the machine. The site showed off two images detailing the majority of the exterior changes, including a new spindle grille and bizarre headlamp arrays with what looks to be three projector lenses per side. Word has it what we see here is the new LS 460 F Sport, complete with more aggressive bodywork. Around back, the images show
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX