UPDATE: An earlier version of this story indicated that Lexus had decreased the turning radius of select models by four inches. Lexus spokesperson Allison Takahashi has issued a correction for "a conversion error in our 2015 Lexus LS press kit... The LS actually had an increase in turning radius, by 3.9 inches, for vehicles equipped with 18-inch wheels." The story has been updated to reflect the correct information.
2013 Lexus LS 460 L
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jul 31, 2012
It's been leak city for the 2013 Lexus LS line, allowing us to catch the exteriors of the LS 460 L and LS 460 F Sport from practically every angle. The spindle grille might be the most prominent story of the refreshed LS – otherwise there are no monumental changes to the body, but plenty of details did decide to wait for the Lexus luxury flagship's official unveiling in San Francisco.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!