It's weird for us to report on leaked photos of a car that we've already driven, but we still haven't seen the completely finished 2012 Lexus GS. The sedan will make its public debut at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance this coming weekend, but it appears that photos of the unwrapped prototype has already leaked onto the web.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX