The opportunity to succeed an icon doesn't come along all that often for automakers, and when it does, you'd best make a big fuss about it. That marketing message was well received by team Land Rover, who hosted a gala shindig for their 2013 Range Rover reveal in London on Friday night. A brace of the new SUVs rolled out to the assembled throngs at the Royal Ballet School in London's Richmond Park, with the lead Landie wading dramatically through a deep pool of water and onto the main stage as k
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX