Not long after a few images leaked onto the web, Land Rover has officially pulled the wraps off of its larger, lighter 2013 Range Rover. We still don't know if we love the new design – some of our staffers stating that it looks a bit Ford Flex-ish to us – but one thing's for sure, that new body sheds a whole mess of pounds compared to the current model.
2013 Land Rover Range Rover
- Steven J. Ewing
- Aug 14, 2012
We'll cut right to the chase: Land Rover will be releasing official information on the 2013 Range Rover very, very soon, but as to be expected, the first few images of the new SUV have leaked onto the internet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX