Land Rover held a 65th birthday party for itself at Packington Estate, on the grounds where its contributions to the world of off-roading were tested from the very first model in 1948 all the way through the 1970s. If you weren't there, you missed getting a piece of the birthday cake delivered by a Lynx military helicopter, but you can still get a piece of the anniversary action in the Land Rover LXV Defender SE - LXV being the ancient Roman way of writing "65."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX