Land Rover is recalling over 40,000 of its smaller SUVs over an airbag issue. In the affected vehicles, the front passenger airbag may not deploy because of a problem with the restraint control module, which will be replaced where needed as part of the recall.
2013 Land Rover LR2: First Drive
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 9, 2014
Since Tata Motors bought Jaguar Land Rover in 2008, the companies have slowly begun working more closely together on development and production. However, they might be taking another big step because a recent report indicates that Land Rover and Tata may be working together on an SUV project for the Indian market.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX