A changing of the guard is afoot in the Lamborghini stables. The Italian supercar brand sticks with a particular model for a respectably long period of time, thus any model changeover is cause for attention. First came the gloriously badass Aventador succeeding the Murcielago, which signals that the Gallardo replacement is on the way next. Not one to let any occasion go without its due pomp and circumstance, Lambo released a video entitled "The Final Gallardo."
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo
- Seyth Miersma
- Oct 17, 2012
Lamborghini has announced its 2013 Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo racer, a version of the standard LP570-4 that has been prepped to race in the Italian company's one-make series sponsored by Blancpain.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX