Lamborghini didn't bring the Gallardo Edizione Tecnica to the Paris Motor Show, intending for us to instead focus on the cosmetic changes made to the 2013 Gallardo LP560-4 Coupe and Spyder. We have to go back to a line we've had the pleasure of not using in a while: the revisions look better in person than they do in pixels. Even though the above photo does appear to lend credence to the accusations of droopiness, in person, standing above it at normal human height, the three-dimensionality of t
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 26, 2012
A year away from seeing the 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo, the 2013 model gets a few more brushstrokes of color and style to do its blaze-of-glory thing. The entry-level LP550-2 Coupe and Spyder, and the LP570-4 Superleggera and Spyder Performante go without any changes at all, and the LP570-4 Trofeo Stradale is no longer available.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX