Kia will unveil a more rugged take of one of the Korean automaker's most popular models as a concept for the 2015 Chicago Auto Show. The styling tweaks are being done by the brand's California design studio.
2013 Kia Soul SUV Styling Pack: Frankfurt 2013
- Chris Paukert
- Sep 11, 2013
Last month, Kia released a few photos of the European-market 2014 Soul ahead of its Frankfurt Motor Show reveal, and we happened to notice that the hamster box looked a bit different – a bit tougher. That's because Kia is adding an SUV Styling Pack to the car's options list, which includes the blacked-out lower fascias, wheel arches, side skirts and painted roof seen here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX