Sexy as MPVs are, the new Carens wasn't the only world premiere happening on the Kia stand at today's Paris Motor Show. Here, we see the new three-door Pro_cee'd hatchback – a sharp-looking car that shares many of its underpinnings with the Hyundai i30 three-door that also took the stage at the Paris expo.
- Aug 8, 2013
2013 Kia Pro_cee'd: Paris 2012
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!