Despite the fact that it just went on sale, I've been seeing the 2013 Ford Fusion on the road for quite some time now. I live less than 10 miles from Ford's world headquarters, and thus, seeing prototypes and pre-production cars on the street isn't an uncommon occurrence.
2013 Kia Optima SX Limited: Quick Spin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX