Kia is looking to bolster its premium-car lineup beyond newly conceived products like the Cadenza and Quoris. Perhaps the best evidence of this initiative, to date, is the Cross GT Concept that has just been unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show. Showing a larger, more premium crossover to slot in above the Sorento, the Cross GT Concept hints at a future product that could be what the ill-fated, body-on-frame Borrego never had a chance to be.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX