Kia is pretty smart. During these dog days of summer when the news is about as exciting as watching your grass turn brown, the Korean automaker has been tossing out information about upcoming models in fairly rapid succession. First there was the Quoris announcement, then the next-gen Forte, and now these teaser images of the Carens crossover.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX