Difficult as it may be, the reality of the matter is that there are a lot of vehicles in the United States that can make it through the daunting stretch of dirt, rocks and elevation changes that is the Rubicon Trail. That said, there isn't a single production vehicle available today that can navigate the off-road playground with as much aplomb as the Jeep Wrangler.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX