Jaguar descended on the 2012 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance with two of its new models: the XJL Ultimate and the 3.0-liter XJ all-wheel drive. Built for chauffeuring the well-to-do about in style, the XJL Ultimate (above in black) packs a luxury-lined interior complete with reclining and massaging rear seats, a rear business table and a set of champagne flutes that store conveniently under a rear table. Of course, those vessels would be all but useless without a champagne chiller. Fortunately,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX