The upper end of the Chinese market is all about chauffeured luxury automobiles, and given the prevalent Anglophilia in the Far East, Jaguar would be remised not to jump at the opportunity being seized by so many of its competitors. So it is only fitting that the stoic British marque chose the Beijing Motor Show to announce what is billed in every sense as the Ultimate version of the XJ sedan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX