Following initial reports that Jaguar wasn't interested in building any more wagons, design chief Ian Callum indicates that a new XF Sportbrake could yet be in the works.
2013 Jaguar XF Sportbrake: Quick Spin
- Matt Davis
- Feb 28, 2013
Editor's Note: Our reporter was anxious to get some time behind the wheel of the XF Sportbrake, even though Jaguar only had a very small window available for us to drive it. As a result, we weren't able to capture our usual original images to go with the Quick Spin story. Please accept our regrets, and Jag's lovely stock photography, instead.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX