Following initial reports that Jaguar wasn't interested in building any more wagons, design chief Ian Callum indicates that a new XF Sportbrake could yet be in the works.
2013 Jaguar XF Sportbrake: Quick Spin
- Matt Davis
- Feb 28, 2013
Editor's Note: Our reporter was anxious to get some time behind the wheel of the XF Sportbrake, even though Jaguar only had a very small window available for us to drive it. As a result, we weren't able to capture our usual original images to go with the Quick Spin story. Please accept our regrets, and Jag's lovely stock photography, instead.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!