The production version debuted just this week at the Los Angeles Auto Show, and the 2013 Infiniti JX35 doesn't go on sale until spring 2012, but that hasn't stopped Infiniti from putting up an online configurator for its new three-row crossover, or releasing a trio of new videos.
2013 Infiniti JX: LA 2011
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 16, 2011
Few automakers make crossovers quite like Nissan does. And that extends to its luxury division Infiniti, as well. Infiniti crossovers tend to be, well... rather small. The FX combined a sportscar with a crossover long before BMW thought of the X6, and the EX is barely bigger than most hatchbacks. Want something bigger from Infiniti? That'd be the QX, but it's a proper truck-based SUV, and that behemoth just isn't for everyone. Enter the JX.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX