Remember when the price of entry to the "entry-level luxury" space was around $30,000? These days, that's the average price of a new car, nevermind something with premium brand cachet attached. Forgive our rose-colored glasses for a moment, but we've just come across the pricing announcement for the new-for-2013 Infiniti IPL G Convertible and it starts at $60,600, *plus $895 for delivery. (If a fixed head is more your speed, the IPL G Coupe starts at $50,500). That's a whole lot of ducats.
2013 Infiniti IPL G Convertible
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 16, 2011
Any luxury automaker worth its burlwood has to have a performance division. BMW has M. Mercedes-Benz has AMG. Audi's Quattro GmbH churns out S and RS models. Lexus has the letter F. Cadillac has V. And Infiniti has IPL.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX