Infiniti rolled out the IPL version of its G37 Convertible at the Los Angeles Auto Show more than a year ago. The Infiniti Performance Line treatment logically mirrors that of the IPL G Coupe, meaning it receives both cosmetic and mechanical tweaks designed to raise the pulse of driving enthusiasts. Aside from the overstated aerodynamic styling components and huge exhaust tips, the cabin features special leather upholstery, aluminum trim and IPL badging to distinguish it from lesser siblings. Un
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!