File this one under "too good to be true." A report on Inside Line that the forthcoming 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo would carry just a $1,600 premium over the standard version had us drooling with the possibility that a 201-horsepower Veloster with heated leather seats and BlueLink might be had for under $20,000.
2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo w/ Graphics Package: Chicago 2012
- Jeff Sabatini
- Jun 4, 2012
- Drew Phillips
- Feb 9, 2012
Hyundai debuted the 2013 Veloster Turbo at the Detroit Auto Show earlier this year, adding some more oomph and a more aggressive look to the funky three-door hatch. We felt that an additional 63 horsepower and 71 pound-feet of torque was just what the little Hyundai needed, and we were especially digging the available matte gray paint once the Veloster hits showrooms this summer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX