2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo: First Drive
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jul 31, 2012
Motor Authority has been apparently been exchanging whispers in the corner regarding the Veloster with someone from Hyundai, and has been told that there is "still left room in the lineup for a higher-performance variant" than the Veloster Turbo. The consensus in certain circles, including ours, is that the boosted version of the funky three-door is a healthy step above the base model but doesn't posses the true grit to joust with the segment's defining hot hatches.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX