In places that aren't the United States, Hyundai calls its Tucson compact crossover the ix35. And as part of its Geneva Motor Show presence, the Korean automaker has debuted this freshened version of the C-segment CUV, showing some minor tweaks to an otherwise attractive package.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX