Around Autoblog HQ, we likey the wagons. And the the latest Hyundai i30 is one of our favorite road-going interpretations of the automaker's "fluidic sculpture" design language. But while the i30 hatch – a.k.a. the Elantra Touring in the States – fits the bill for most, Hyundai recognizes that some people need more and that's what the i30 Wagon delivers.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!