Around Autoblog HQ, we likey the wagons. And the the latest Hyundai i30 is one of our favorite road-going interpretations of the automaker's "fluidic sculpture" design language. But while the i30 hatch – a.k.a. the Elantra Touring in the States – fits the bill for most, Hyundai recognizes that some people need more and that's what the i30 Wagon delivers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX