We've heard it enough that it does no good griping about it further – the nifty Hyundai i30 three-door we just saw in the metal at the Paris Motor Show isn't crossing the Atlantic. Those who will get the i30 can now watch it in rolling glory, with Hyundai finally releasing promotional footage of its newest hatch.
2013 Hyundai i30 3-Door: Paris 2012
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Nov 15, 2012
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 27, 2012
Here in the United States, the Hyundai i30 is better known as the Elantra GT. And while the five-door version that we get is nearly identical to the model sold in Europe (save some specific suspension tuning), this new three-door variant will be an Old Country-only affair.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX