Hyundai is showing no signs of slowing down, with plenty of new product in the pipeline. This, according to a recent Automobile magazine interview with John Krafcik, CEO of Hyundai Motor America.
2013 Hyundai HCD-14 Genesis Concept
- Michael Harley
- Jan 22, 2013
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jan 14, 2013
After seeing the promising lines of Hyundai's latest concept car last week in a shadowy teased rendering, we now have a better idea about what this sleek concept is all about. The 2013 Hyundai HCD-14 Genesis Concept received its official debut today at the Detroit Auto Show, and it's expected to be a pretty good indication of the styling direction for the next-generation Genesis sedan, although not quite the real deal.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX