Remember when Hyundai was a 98-pound weakling? Now it's become a muscle-bound bully, going and picking fights with the likes of Honda. As if the launch of the Elantra Coupe isn't enough of a slap in the face of Honda's two-door Civic, Hyundai's press release announcing pricing calls out Civic repeatedly.
- Aug 8, 2013
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 8, 2012
Hyundai wants its Elantra to dominate the C segment, and that means in all body styles. The just-introduced five-door GT is set to battle the Ford Focus and Subaru Impreza hatchbacks, and this new Elantra Coupe clearly has the two-door Honda Civic in its sights.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models