Remember when Hyundai was a 98-pound weakling? Now it's become a muscle-bound bully, going and picking fights with the likes of Honda. As if the launch of the Elantra Coupe isn't enough of a slap in the face of Honda's two-door Civic, Hyundai's press release announcing pricing calls out Civic repeatedly.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 8, 2012
Hyundai wants its Elantra to dominate the C segment, and that means in all body styles. The just-introduced five-door GT is set to battle the Ford Focus and Subaru Impreza hatchbacks, and this new Elantra Coupe clearly has the two-door Honda Civic in its sights.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX