The quirky Honda Crosstour is officially dead. Honda is discontinuing the model with the 2016 model year.
2013 Honda Crosstour
- Seyth Miersma
- Nov 29, 2012
Honda has pulled the sheet on the redesigned Crosstour here in LA, showing a car that is more refined, perhaps, than the outgoing model, but still not exactly what we'd call "a looker."
- George Kennedy
- Nov 16, 2012
The Honda Crosstour has been something of an automotive whatcha-ma-call-it. Buyers have found it hard to identify what the high-riding wagon is all about, and so have we. Honda even started out by calling it the Accord Crosstour, and then changed its name to help give it more of its own identity. But with other popular crossovers already in Honda's stables, trying to carve out a niche for the Crosstour has been no easy task.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX