We fully expected Honda to reveal its facelifted 2013 CR-Z hybrid at the Paris Motor Show next week, but instead, the Japanese automaker has brought its updated three-door to the Indonesia International Motor Show, and our friends at PaulTan.org were on hand to get the details.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX