Honda has officially unveiled the 2013 Civic at the 2012 LA Auto Show, complete with its substantially revised interior and exterior, which the Japanese automaker hopes will stem the tide of criticism levied at the completely redesigned 2012 model. Designers did away with the short-lived front and rear ends found on last year's ill-received Civic in favor of a look that borrows heavily from the attractive Accord line.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!