That's it? You may be expecting something a lot more heroic for the 2013 Emergency Refresh of the Honda Civic, but from what we can make out in these new spy photos, the changes are more detail than drastic. It looks like the taillamps, front grille and headlamps are the most drastic changes, and the front fascia and trunklid have also been given attention.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX