Oh Gumpert, say it ain't so! After breaking into the supercar market eight years ago with the ugly uniquely styled and blazing quick Apollo, the German boutique automaker is finally calling it quits, World Car Fans reports.
2013 Gumpert Apollo
- Seyth Miersma
- Mar 9, 2013
German supercar maker Gumpert didn't bring any new models to the Geneva show this year – just a couple of current-generation Apollos, seen above – but it did come bearing some interesting news about prospective vehicles. In a brief press release that mentions new investment in the company, Gumpert's managing director says, "Our distribution and dealer networks are being expanded worldwide and sister models will soon be added to the Apollo. What's more, we'll already be presenting the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX