Each year at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, a single marque is celebrated with a large and ornate "Central Feature" sculpture, with recent automakers including Audi in 2009, Alfa Romeo in 2010, Jaguar in 2011 and Lotus last year. This year, Porsche gets the honor, and it is using the opportunity to commemorate 50 years of the 911.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX