Six months after the season opener in Long Beach, Formula Drift closed out its seven-event 2013 schedule in front of a sell-out crowd of more than 20,000 spectators at Southern California's Irwindale Speedway this past weekend. Daigo Saito, driving a Lexus SC430 with a 1,200 horsepower turbocharged Toyota 2JZ, took the event win on Saturday night, with Michael Essa (above) earning the overall series championship.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX