Most of the time our spy shots reveal the sexy new lines of the latest sports car or some subtle curves that hint at the new direction for a midsize sedan. Today things are a little different. Boxier, more van-like. Yet the forthcoming 2013 Ford Transit our spy shooters captured roaming the streets of Detroit is unlike any cargo van Americans have ever known.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!