Ford will recall nearly 9,900 vehicles across two campaigns, and the affected models will include the Focus ST, Escape, Taurus, Lincoln MKS, and MKT.
2013 Ford Taurus
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 28, 2015
Ford is recalling over 221,000 vehicles as part of two separate campaigns affecting its fullsize sedans and its 2014 Transit Connect van.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX