Ford has made a Performance Package available for the the 2013 Taurus SHO, promising "uncompromised response, road-holding and durability." There's no extra horsepower added to proceedings, but parts like the firmer suspension springs and dampers, upgraded cooling system, high-performance brake pads and stability control that can be turned completely off are meant to help you make the most of its 365 horses.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX