Classic car lovers and automobile enthusiasts, take note: Speed's annual coverage of the Barrett-Jackson automobile auction in Scottsdale, AZ, is right around the corner, and with the planned 39 hours of live television will come one most-excellent giveaway, along with a few smaller-but-still-pretty-great prizes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX