The Mustang has been an American icon for over 45 years, and now Ford is ready to unleash the most powerful lineup in this pony car's illustrious history. Since the Mustang is it's own kind of cool, Ford decided against unveiling it in front of the assembled crowds inside the Los Angeles convention center. Instead, the Blue Oval invited 800 of its closest friends to see the 2013 lineup at the Belasco Theater.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX