Ford has officially unveiled the 2013 Mustang at the 2011 LA Auto Show, complete with its new nose. The design incorporates a more upright, prominent grille with redesigned fenders and a hood to match. Speaking of the hood, GT models feature functional heat extractors to keep the engine bay as cool as possible. That's a good thing considering that the 5.0-liter V8 now produces 420 horsepower in the GT and 444 horsepower in the Boss 302. Inside, drivers can take advantage of the new TrackApp tech
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!