Ford has officially unveiled the 2013 Mustang at the 2011 LA Auto Show, complete with its new nose. The design incorporates a more upright, prominent grille with redesigned fenders and a hood to match. Speaking of the hood, GT models feature functional heat extractors to keep the engine bay as cool as possible. That's a good thing considering that the 5.0-liter V8 now produces 420 horsepower in the GT and 444 horsepower in the Boss 302. Inside, drivers can take advantage of the new TrackApp tech
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX